Saturday, August 30, 2008

::Yesterday Is A Tired Day::

Salam everyone...

I'm so sleepy & just wake up currently.

Yesterday was a tired day which need to settle thing at once in a row.From the morning till night , i have a lots thing to do.

This is my yesterday tentative of Life :

7.20am - Wake up lazily , need to take my shower and prepare myself for a long journey.

8.00am - Already in bathroom

8.15am - Out from bathroom

8.45am - Finished grooming myself+waiting for my rumate,en jep to borrow his car.

9.00am - Went to HEP to settle the application to use UNITEN's bus+ask Pn Hawa about money

9.30am - Journey to Kuala Kubu Baru which is above Rasa n Batang Kali.(It took 1hour++ )

10.45am - Arrived and discuss for the quoatation.

11.40am - Finished disccusion and ready to go back to UNITEN.

1.10pm - Arrived in UNITEN safely and went to the mosque for Jumaat's Prayer

2.10pm - Went to UPTEN for taking my lunch+breakfast (tooo hungry...huhu)

2.40pm - Went back to my room , rest for a while+play CS+called my project supervisor )

3.05pm - Went to BN to help Mas and other to clean PRS room+waiting for my supervisor)

3.40pm - Went to my supervisor room and discuss about my project progress. Got my project proposal and i like the mark given to me...hehe

4.00pm - Went back to continue the cleaning

6.40pm - Went back to my room to rest for a while,waiting for next activity.

8.15pm - Went to COE fudcourt coz i have Aibob gath with Rhaiz

1.10am - Going back to my room and fallen sleep already.....ZZZzzz

Still , i have many thing to do during this weekend. I wish that i can go back to my hometown to Fasting together with my family for 1st Ramadhan , but i couldn't.My mum already called me ask whether i'm go back or not.So sorry mum , cannot go back coz many thing to settle up before facing next week.If i go back , next week will be my horror week.For sure, i will not be able to finish it on time.

Sahur,berbuka at UNITEN.But dunno my rumate going back or not....owh....

*SIGH*
*SIGH*
*SIGH*

No comments: