Monday, August 25, 2008

::Tag Games For Weipin::

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Starting time: 11.19 AM
Name: Shahmi
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 6 (Sumtime can be 5..dunno why it happen -forgot actually my size)
Height: 151++cm still i can't remember exactly the no..but i know i'm too kawaii~.. =b
Where do you live: currently based in Putrajaya ??

Favourite drinks: During my childhood , i love carrot juice,now can be coffee,tea n whatsoever
Favourite breakfast: seldom take breakfast..huhu..bad for health n brain also...need to change my habit


Have you ever
Been on a plane: no
Swam in the ocean: not at the ocean,but seaside...
Fallen asleep at school: obviously :P
Broken someone's heart: just once in my life..never want to do it again...i already had my lesson
Fell off your chair: maybe two or 3 times during school time..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: i wish sumone call...but rather than that i called people..
Saved e-mails: depend
What is your room like: messy with book n bag...

What's right beside you: my hp,CCNA text book,blanket(don't like to use it unless it is so cool or attack from mosquito
What is the last thing you ate: chinese fried rice (boss belanja)

Ever had
Chicken pox: yup...i'm in standard 3 or 4
Sore throat: yea
Stitches: nope
Broken nose: hope it will never happen


Do you
Believe in love at first sight: i think so
Like picnics: yea!! and hoping for one soon

Who was were the last person
You danced with: nope...one day maybe..haha
Last made you smile: dunno..every moment i smile i guess..haha..in front of hp also..lala
You last yelled at: i'm a patient person, 3 years ago i think during orientation..huhu

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: no coz it is too far-far away...i wish i can
Kissed anyone: kisses my little sis....other than that nope
Get sick: in a good condition currently
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: definitely
Eat: eat when i'm too hungry....everyday we must eat to live..hehe

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: not
What's under your bed: is empty
Who do you really hate: i'm a forgiveable person...not in da list rite now..
What time is it now: 11.22 AM

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: again..the answer is definitely
Do you have any siblings: yea
Do you want children: for sure
Do you smile often: yes i'm
Do you like your hand-writing: hehe,sumtime my hand-writing is bad n sumtime nice..haha.i do like
Are your toe nails painted: i'm not a girl...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: i prefer my own bed
What color shirt are you wearing now: orange
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: in front of pc again with erul
When did you cry last: 1 and a half year ago...
Are you a friendly person: yes i'm...

Do you have any pets: yup,6 years ago i take care of my digimon...now..i dun have
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: In the hospital
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: nope
Do you sleep with the TV on: i'm too lazy to watch tv
What are you doing right now: fulfill the request from weipin..huhu
Have you ever crawled through a window: used to be during childhood...
Can you handle the truth: yeah..i think i'm too "tabah"..but depend
Are you too forgiving: too forgiving...dunno la...depend on the situation
Are you closer to your mother or father: both..but my mum always give me advice
Who was the last person you cried in front of: huhu...no comment
How many people can you say you've really loved: my family and etc2....want more detail..find it urself...
Do you eat healthy: yup..as far as i can
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: nope
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: nope
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: just go to myself..sumtime other person...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: i'm in the middle..
Are you confident: most of the times

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. bullied people
2. join story telling
3. "rempit" in the "ladang" at my old house area
4. always stay at my friends house coz my father always outstation =independent
5. make new friends

5 things on my to-do list today
1. STUDY !! STUDY !! STUDY !!
2. settle program
3. need to survey camp
4. etc2
5. etc2+bzbzbzbzbz

5 snacks I enjoy
1. kokocrunch
2. kinder beuno - i love it..but lazy to buy
3. anything that delicious
4. -
5. -

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Invest my money in anything i that i could
2. help people
3. sit and thinking what to do
4. Donate to charity
5. Enjoy and shop till drop with my loved ones (copy from weipin)

5 of my bad habits
1. lazy
2. not punctual
3. scema@skema...huhu
4. spend money @ boros sumtime
5. when i hate people..i hate it till dunno ..better dunt play2 with me....

5 places I have lived in
1. malacca
2. putrajaya ( currently )
3. gambak
4. parit sulong,batu pahat
5. pagoh,muar

5 jobs I've had
1. Sale person at ALL IT Lowyat
2. Image Processing at Sigmax-e
3. Unemployed =b
4. -
5. -


5 people I tag
-teri
-tuty
-chika
-azie
-fiqe

No comments: