Thursday, August 14, 2008

::Restless & Hectic Day::

Salam to all my friend.

Recently , my blog was blocked by website Admin because has been identify as a potential spam blog. I don't know why this happen after i create the blog. Because of that , i opened another blog but it resulted the same as this blog. So , i just waited until they unblock my blog. At last , today i can organize back my blog.

I was so damned tired for whole day, i think for this whole week. I just finished 2 test in a row and you could imagine how tired i am. It was a hectic and restless day.For 2 test in a row, i only studied 4 hours for my 1st test which is Applied Telecommunication subject followed by Thermodynamic test which is 7 hours gap. For Thermo test , i only managed to study 3 hours before entering exam hall. Now i can relax for a while plus keep thinking about my project 1. When should i start to do it?

It already 2.30am and i should go to sleep coz i have class tomorrow at 8.00am. I wish i can announce for myself that tomorrow classes are cancel.I wish i could and i can do that.Haha , but i'm already skipped my classes yesterday which i couldn't avoided it coz i don't have enought time to study for my test.

Well , thankz to all my friends that wish good luck for my test.But still, i'm in a busy mode coz need to settle everything which i don't know where should i start.Sorry to afiq coz couldn't look back ur pc which have been cursed to be silent pc.No sound coz i didn't install the driver sound yet.That nite while installing windows for ur pc , i'm already sleepy.Later on okay.

Guess , i need to sleep now.
Nite n sweet dream everyone.

Wassalam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagus,.bagus,...teruskan menulis,..
lalalala~

Shahmi said...

thankz mas....tunjuk ajar ku sifu ok...hehe