Friday, August 15, 2008

::Engagement::

Tomorrow , my friend, Pareq will engage with her future husband which is 16/8/2008. Seems the time is running so fast and many of my friend already engage,will be engage,will be marry, and married.

Whoa , the environmental is changing. Engage and married in a young age , 22-23 yeard old i guess so.

Just wanna wish for her engagement ,

May Allah bless you,Pareq & her Future Husband,Rahisham
To Love,Be Loved
Regain happiness until forever
Nothing can separate both of you
As u're both are destined to be together,
Insya Allah,Amin



I'll be looking for ur future wedding ceremony. Don't forget to invite me okay.Hope her engagement will be smooth and i think it is a moment that everybody will not forget for entire of life. So do I.



All da best to Pareq (^_^)

No comments: