Friday, August 15, 2008

Arcade Game + Relax MOde

Salam n hye everyone.

I'm back with a few story of the people.Haha , after having a tough time facing the test mode,i'm already free.Free for not thinking test or exam for a while.Although i'm free , some of my friends have test today.Ganbatte to them.

It have been a long times i didn't step in to Mines (sumtime i spell Mi+Nes) and yesterday , i went there with my friends,erul,hakim and zam.I don't know when the last time we're going out together but i think it was lonnnnnnngg time ago. Well ,Me a bzzzz person.I wonder when this bzzz disease will ended. Haha , we'll see it ok.

At Mines , we are wandering around,go to computer department and hp department , just wanna to "usha2". Erul want to find headphones for his "new" mp3."Rempit+Listening To Music" that he want to do during the journey to Muar.Then we went "usha" PS3,X-Box n PSP.Wow , great performance+awesome graphic.It looks like Zam already fall in love with PSP. Me , i'm not interest with gaming console coz i'm not really into it. I'm not a gaming person.Just a person who love technology.

Back to topic , we went to the Arcade Games and we planned to play shooting game for 4 people. Unfortunately , the game machine only have 3 guns.1 gun are missing.We decided to play Maxx TT Super bike(my games during my kids time). I'm managed to get 2nd places of 3. Hakim was not in da game coz late comer.

( Hakim+HP+Play Games)



( Zam with Rempit MOde)


Then , we played daytona.First round , i'm like a fool person coz i dunno how to control it,in the other words not very familiar.I was lefted by them at 4th place. Then , we played again coz hakim wanna try to beat Zam who got 1st place which he supposed not to be.He don't have any car's driving license , yet he managed to beat us.Haha , u're so lucky coz the game don't have clutch. If not , i will be champion.Haha,just kidding. 2nd time , i managed to get 3rd placed and hakim is last placed.I don't know what he was doing at that time.To bad to him , accident during the racing for twice time.Thankz to hakim , i'm not the last, again.

It was fun went out together. I'm looking forward for the next time event.Haha , tata guys.

See u later...daaa

No comments: