Friday, August 15, 2008

::Congrate To PRS::



Today is a happy day for me and all PRS's members.It is because of the
"Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Aktiviti Pelajar 2007" this evening.

"Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Aktiviti Pelajar 2007" is an event that to appreciate students that involve in university and club society activity.

For "Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Pelajar 2007" , my club which is "Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya @ PRS " have won for " Anugerah Kelab/Persatuan Terbaik Kategori Rekreasi & Latihan". I'm really proud and everybody are proud for it. This achievement, i would like to thankz to all people who are involve in PRS.Without support from all of you , we can never achieve this title.Thankz again to all people and thankz for support PRS until now.

I also would like to congratulate to PRS mates who won " Anugerah Semangat Kesukarelawan" which is Saudara Iszmir Nazmi , Saudari Mashitah Haris,Saudari Tan Wei Pin,Saudari Maisarah Mokhsin and me,myself.

For Maisarah@Mai Capap , congrate for ur best archiement coz won "Anugerah Keseluruhan Wanita" for the event . I'm really proud of u and u deserve it.Yeah , Mai Hebat.Bravo to M

Not forget to others nominees who won such as harun-hafiz-rchong-pyan-wee ser-dominic . Congrate to them.

It is a great achievement to myself n all my friends coz we share this happiness moment together. To Kirin , this is just a first step and i want you to try your best next year okay.

I would like to share this happy moment to everyone coz support me until now.Without you , i'm nothing,nobody and maybe i'm just an ordinary person. A lots of people i meet from my start point to be active in club until now , which is final years student. All of them are great teacher to me.

Well , my mid term break holiday is just started and let enjoy our time.

(^_^)(^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shahmi..congrats sbb kelab n individu sendri yg menang anugerah..keep da good work for the nex generation..akhirnya usaha dan penat lelah di hargai..tapi jgn jadikan anugerah ni sebagai tempat utk berhenti dan merasakan diri dah di peringkat tertinggi..usaha lagi utk tingkatkan keupayaan diri..jadikan anugerah ini titik permulaan utk cabaran yang lebih besar pada masa akan datang..semoga sentiasa sukses dalam pelajaran dan juga sukses dalam apa jua situasi..good joob for all of u..

~Andak~
Mumbai, India

Shahmi said...

thankz andak. Insya Allah,thankz for da nasihat..

kejayaan PRS bukan kejayaan saya sorunk..bukan kejayaan pimpinan nie sorunk...ini semua adalah kejayaan bersama dari mantan2 dulu sehingga skrunk yang mencorakkan kami semua..
thankz again

Anonymous said...

abang andok,..mish u~~