Monday, August 18, 2008

Do I Look So Bz???

Today is monday and i will go back to KL by 10.30am. I'm already bought ticket bus this morning. While waiting for the bus , i followed my dad to his office.

I went back to Muar 2 days ago which is on saturday and safety arrived at 7.23pm. That night , we were having "Kenduri" coz it was "Malam Nisfu Sya'aban".It was my grandmother want us to be there.After kenduri , my family went to Melaka for next "kenduri" at my mum's family that nite.I was so tired but really happy coz it has been a long time i didn't go back to "kampung".

On sunday , we are preparing for the "kenduri" which is during afternoon.My bro drop by to Melaka with his friend from MIAT just to attend the kenduri.Then he went back coz have class on monday.In the evening , we packed everything and go back to my house.Home Sweet Home.

I think , i was at home just for 12 hours then already need to go back to UNITEN.isk..isk...just a short time spending at my home.I'm supposely spending 1 week holiday at home but it is just a few hours before i need to go back to KL.Too bad.

I think this is an interesting part of my conversation with my Mum regarding my short holiday:

(In Malay)

Mum : Nape kejap sangat cuti?

Me: Ade keje sket la mak.Nak settlekan banyak benda.

Mum : Isk..isk , nie blum lagi kahwin , dah susah nk balik umah. Nanti dah kahwin,dah keje , agaknye lagi jarang+susah nk balik umah.Kalau dapat orang jauh , hurm...x tau ar nk cakap mcm mane.

Me: Laa,x de la sampai macam tu skali.Kita ingat la kat mak.Insya Allah balik nye nnt.Ingat je kat umah n family..don't wory tau.

Do i Look so bz???

Huhu,just wanna spending time that available during study with program.When i'm work , i didn't think i have that opportunity to join program. Don't worry mum , i will always remember how to go back to house and deep inside in me,

"Family No 1"

Away..away to bustand

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

shahmi, hahaha... kalau ko kahin org penang, lagi ler susah ko nak balik... huhuhu ~ cari je org muar... senang sket :P

Anonymous said...

huhu...agak kasar juga la ayat tu weipin...

siot je....

Anonymous said...

hahaha,..giler sob2 mak ko nanti,..
mak aku lagi besh,...bagi gambar bos dier,..yang kim salam kat aku,..dem~

Shahmi said...

erk...x bleh blah....abesla....dah tu petanda dah ada yg bertanya2 pasal ko...ayoks...baik2...haha

Sibudaktembam said...

hmm..spe org penang tu wei pin??hehehe..tula..shahmi mmg..bz sgt~~~
huhu..kalau nk borak2 n lepak2 ngan die..tym orintasi jerla..tp..pasni u all smue dh xde..sdihnyeeee..=(

Shahmi said...

huhu...weipin saje je merepek tu la erien...abaikan je

hurm...sedih le pulak biler erien cakap mcm tu..huhu....slagi kitorang ade nie....meh le lepak2..hehe