Monday, August 11, 2008

::First Moment Of My New Blog::

Salam semua.

It was 12++ am of 11 August 2008 and i was in my friend house.He asked me to look for his pc coz got probz.

So , while waiting for the installation window xp to finish , i sit down in front of my friend's lappy and started to remote my pc.

I was thinking to create blogs for my ourselves since weeks ago. It is because when i commented my friend's blog,they couldn't comment back to me coz i don't have any except Fantasy Or Reality blog which it was created for general purposed only together with my friends. Lastly, after finished install the windows , i went back to my room and start thinking name for my blogs.It took quite long for me to choose.Lastly, this blog is created. Just for one night , i spend time just looking for a suitable layout.I was so sleepy and before i went to sleep , i downloaded new layout and post a new topic,which is this topic but different content.

This morning, i editted back and finally it is completed.I don't know whether i have time to sit in front of pc and post something new about myself.Just hope i have enought time.Hehe , my friend said that i should blog coz it will improve my english.Thankz to my friend , Cik Azizah for the encourage.

After this , my friend can comment back to me and it is a good moment reading comment from my friend who know me such as Mas n Weipin who like to blogs.

Many thing to do for this blog such as put shoutbox,organize layer n so on.Before doing that , i must study for my becoming test this wednesday. Ganbatte En Irfan.

Daa n wassalam my dear reader.

No comments: