Tuesday, October 14, 2008

::Open House::

Last week, i attended a lots of open house from bangi until subang.

Thankz to the "Tuan Rumah" coz invited us to their "rumah". It is tremendously saving our money on foods , instead we need to spend on petrol. But , it is okay coz we are coming to our friend's house to meet them.(some of the house was a friend of my friend's friends).

I wish to upload pics but it will take time due to unfinished business of asignment & project.

The nearer date to our final exam , the increase of our assignment. What to do as we are a student.

I just finished my CV and i would like to sent my internship application on next week.Wish me luck on that and i wonder , which company are lucky enough to have me doing intern on their company...

i wonder.....

p/s: picx will added later...

2 comments:

Mas Ai said...

wooo,..ader orang tuh nak jadi intern dah,..pewwit..pewwitt~

Shahmi said...

baru nk intern nie...x tau ape2...ko dah intern...turn aku plak intern..ko doakan le aku dpt intern best2 n trus dpt keje best2...nnt bleh blanja ko..haha...

p/s: ada satu group aku x blanja lagi..huhu...sabar ye...huhu