Monday, October 6, 2008

::Editing::

At last....i finished editing my blog layout.Just a few thing i need to adjust back especially the font color from my previous posting. My previous layout already messed up.It is due to excessive bandwidth on the server.Maybe too many people using the template and the bandwidth is limited,therefore everything messy.

Finally i decided to choose this template , coz it is more organize and not too complex compare my previous template.There will be a person who want to give her personal opinion regarding my new layout and i'm welcoming her.

Time shows 3.20am and tomorrow i have 2 classes , which are MicroProcessor n Datacom.Better go to sleep rite now. Nite everyone and the final exam is just around the corner.

Let start bz with our study.


p/s: i'm sick of the virus which is popup in my pc a few hours ago...where it come from..i've no idea but already wiped it out from my pc.....ZZzzZzzZ

p/s2: the virus code name is "feroz_uitm_v1.0.js". A student from uitm create it.The symptom of this virus is it will generate autorun.inf,disable task manager,regedit,folder option and create file name open_try_buka.html at each of ur local drives.Really suck but the creator still cannot beat me.i know to handle this types of virus...no damages to the data but it will disable ur system...huhu

No comments: