Sunday, October 19, 2008

1st day in October's Induction Orientation

Alhamdulillah , I'm already at home rite now with strepsil inside my mouth.I have sore throat and it is not comfortable for me.

It was raining outside there and all my clothes are wet.I'm speeding my motocycle to reach Amanah accommodation A.S.A.P. after i finished my induction.

Today was a great day together with our new FaC.They are foundation student which already finished their final exam. Only us@the "orang lama" haven't start our final exam.

These new FaCs was great.They can talk until they want to fight each other. High spirit , level of confident is good , and always asking questions from them, really amaze me.

Ganbatte to them. Although it is just a short time for induction , i know they can make it during orientation.

Again , i'm eating alots during induction. Thankz for the foods provided to us.I don't know whether En. Arip will "usha" my blog. If he does , Welcome2...my blog is just a simple blog.hehe

Thankz to En Arip coz "tumpangkan" my beg n shoe in his car.

Time to rest.......nite everyone...we have such a wonderful time for today along with mai,mas,weipin,naufal,andy,pian n all of the new faCs.....

2 comments:

Mas Ai said...

hehe,..ko pun nak mention en. arif nyer nama ke,...ko nak popular gak ek~

hehe,..sila..sila,..aku suka kawan-kawan aku pun popular juga~

Shahmi said...

ahakz.. en arip dah tgk gak blog aku...waahahha..kena mention ar...hehe