Tuesday, October 7, 2008

::First Day Class During Raya::

Yesterday was my first day class during raya. It seems Raya Mode still continue.It was a busy day with a lots thing happen.

Let look at the chronology of event for the whole day :

Date : 6 October 08


1. I'm having symptom "Going To Toilet" since last night until this morning.

2. I went to Datacom class but the class seem cancel ( i was late)

3. Sent Applied Telecommunication Assignment to the lecturer@my supervisor. Discussing about my project regarding network processor and it implementation ( During that time , Dr Zaini was in Dr Norashidah's room.He though that i'm a staff of uniten.Then another young lecturer came to her room , and though that i'm one of the lecturer.I was thinking , do i look like lecturer....i guess so as they assume me like that.Later on , i can apply to be lecturer in UNITEN.Do i want to stay in UNITEN??? uhuuuhu....

4.Went to dispensari in ILSAS@Institut Latihan Sultan Ahmad Shah. The doctor said that i need to avoid spicy n oily foods and milk due to my sickness.I got 3 types of medicine.The ORS@oral rehydration Salts , stomach ache meds and Loperamide HCI B.P. 2mg(figure urself this meds)

5.Went to MicroP class but i'm not able to concentrate due to uncomfortable of my healthy.My mind wondering around and suddently thinking bout my age during 26.(50% focus in class n another 50% clueless)

6.Went back to my room coz the sky is not in a good mood. Dark cloud with drops of small rain.(late taking my lunch)

7.by 4.00++ pm ,i took my meds.Being lazy a bits and it already maghrib.

8.Having conversation in YM with my friend. Have a great time with the YM.

9.I'm hungry and go to cook sumthing.

10. Help boss with his lappy to install linux.But it failed .I'm sleepy and went to sleep..zzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ade grammar mistake here n there.but its gud that u wrote in english.juz careful while using ur grammar.=)

Shahmi said...

thankz by the way...i'm doing this blog because i wanna to improve my english...anything u can email me at shahmi.prsuniten@gmail.com