Tuesday, October 21, 2008

::Inspection::

I was told by Mas, there will be an inspection from A person named of En Arif.

But that for only "fofular" blogsite only...
I wonder if my blog is in the lift.

But for safety precaution , let me tidy the mess in my blog and do

" A Warm Welcome To En. Arif"

If En Arif is visiting this blog , feel free to explore. no charge are needed..ahakz
(my blog is free from unethical posting of sensitive issues..hehe)

SOwy coz couldn't make it to join the "gath" last nite....i heard there are many things discussed over there. And also 8/11 eh??? isk..isk...

p/s: @Mas - aku stanby je nie..mana tau ada inspection btul2....haha...

3 comments:

Mas Ai said...

hehe,...
en arif kater nak tengok blog orang lain,...aku sure blog ko popular,..at least bagi kita-kita ar~ :p

owh, 8/11 pun dibincangkan,...ko amacam? boleh kasi free itu tyme ka?

Shahmi said...

owh...blog aku biasa2 je..haha...

hurm..free je coz dah abes exam time tu..bleh insya Allah..tp mcm ade benda kena bincang juga le pasal yg order2 tu...haha....

Mas Ai said...

takper,..aku jenis ada semangat setiakawan,..kalau aku boleh bagi modal untuk kerang hehehe,..~