Monday, January 24, 2011

[Special Entry] - Sushi King Receipt ~

Below are the pictures of Sushi King Receipt

that I've keep it for such a long time.(i wonder how long I've kept it)

Can you guys make a guess how many years i kept it?








This person introduce me on how to eat sushi king . It was my first time eat sushi coz i don't know how to order, what should I order and etc.
I won't forget the moment i went to this restaurant with the person. 

Sankyu and arigato. 

There are lots of memory that we've spend together during that time and i wish i can repeat it again and again.

I won't forget how you asked me whether wanna to eat some raw sushi and i think it is an octupus and i refused to eat it. Sorry to you as i just realized you wanna to try it together with me and you told me after we went out from the sushi king. I was like....erkk..... and i told you

"Lor , nape awak tak cakap tadi?"

Do i have that chance to repeat again?
Do we?

I hope we can do it again,,,,


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Content of the Recipe (although it is really hard to read it as the ink almost vanish from the papaer)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SUSHI KING SDN BHD 330203-V
SUSHI KING QUEENSBAY
TEL :

1 SKCOUNTER           3>CASHIER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CHK3766                               36T2
17 FEB XXXX    14:07:37         TBL14  
----------------------------------------------------------------------
SEIGE 03.00                                 6.00
PINK 04.00                                 16.00
RM4  PROMDFLATE                 4.00
YAKULT (1 BTL)                       2.00
CASH                                         31.50
TOTAL                                      28.00
GOV TAX                                   1.40
SERVICE CHARGE                  2.80
TOTAL                                     32.20
PAYMENT                              32.50
CHANGE DUE                        0.30

3 CLOSED 17 FEB XX    14:08:18

Thank You
Please Come Again



p/s : i will keep the receipt until it doesn't look like a paper again~

No comments: