Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jobstreet~

It is already Jan 13 2011 and i haven't got any other interview other than Huawei. Just a couple of weeks left before i'm totally don't have any income. And it is quite bothering me as i don' know how i should end of this problem.

Praying and hoping and sending resume to company that i can do right now.Maybe to those visitor who would like to hire me as an Elecrical & Electronic Engineer (major in communication) can let me know.I would be happy to get know that. =)

Well , this is the result from the jobstreet that i've already applied. Not a good one. Sigh~ again.


( Already applied 31 jobs )

(result1)

(result2)

(result3)


and the other pages is also exactly like all these pages.....


~sigh~

4 comments:

Chen Chow said...

Don't give up on your job applications! Perhaps try this Resume Assessment - http://tools.jobstreet.com/resume-interview-tool/my/resume , to make sure that your resume do not make the common mistakes.

Keep on trying! Good Luck!

Best wishes from a staff of JobStreet.com

Shahmi said...

thank you =)

Daryl said...

Hi...Can you send your resume for me to review so that I can give some comments for you to improve it. Most of the time, the resume is the cause of lack of interview.

Add me in FB so that we can exchange email privately.

Facebook/daryl.lifecoach


Daryl of Jobstreet.com

Shahmi said...

thankz Daryl. I will contact you later.

Thank you so much.