Sunday, January 9, 2011

LG-E900 Win7 Phone

At last , I was able to look closely to Win7 phone when i went to Mines last Saturday. I is my dream to see how beautiful these win7 OS as I'm currently android user.

One of the Win7 phone was made from LG manufacturer which is
 LG-E700 @ LG Optimus 7(if i'm not mistaken).

I didn't take full pics of the handphone itself as i'm soo amazed with the beauty of the phone.(Still i'm loving my Nexus One soooo much)

The screen is big and the resolution is nice and the pictures that i took from this hp is very good.
The performance for the touch screen and OS is superb and i think i fall in love for the moment I play with it.But maybe i'll be bored with it after long time play with it.Haha


This is the main screen that you'll see. Swipe to the left will open applications and the pictures for application is shown below.Swipe to the bottom will show another option for web browsing and etc. The touch screen is very sensitive and responding. Application loading is also fast.


I tried to play games but i need to login to Window live account which i don't have. About the application , i'm not so sure whether there are lots of application on the market as Win7 is quite new in the market. 


This is the calender interface for the Win7.


As Microsoft is using Bing as their main search engine , here is Bing!


Keyboard interface. I feel good using this keyboard.


Surfing the net using wifi tethering of my nexus one. 

I have a video that i took using my nexus one for this win7. But i need to edit it first.
I love this phone but i don't know whether it can modify ROM like my N1. I think i will damn bored after a while using this hp. Retail price is rm2000++.
Everything is very nice..


No comments: