Friday, October 29, 2010

Sir..sir...

Farheen : Sir..sir.....
Me : (Looking around for the food)
Farheen : Sir Shahmi....
Me : (Looking for the person that called me)
      : Owh , farheen.
Farheen : Sir..sir , dah kahwin?
Me : Kahwin? isk..isk... awak nie. Saya blum kahwin lagi la.
Farheen : Nanti jgn lupa jemput saya ok.
Me : Iye , nnt klau saya kahwin nnt sy invite semua. Don't worry k.
      : So , dah abes exam?
Farheen : Lagi 2 paper. E2 and Signal System.
Me : Owh, goodluck la eh dgn E2 and signal.
Farheen : Thank you sir.
Me : (Smile and away from the place)


She was my ex-student in Electronic Design Lab. Well , time is flying very quick.I knew it. I always think i'm 25 years old already. But , in fact i'm 24. =.= 

Allah , Please guide me. HE know the best for me

2 comments:

Shafa Mufid said...

anda perasan anda tua. xlme lagi anda merasa anda tua... yey!

Shahmi said...

haha...well..i'm old already....zzzz