Saturday, October 2, 2010

MOrning everyone

I'm on break writing the blog.

Although i have quite an ample time , but the mood to write the blog is still far..far away to reach.

For android program that recently I've updated the status , Alhamdulillah i managed to finish it according to the date line.Hope MDec will approved my application.

Since the app already submitted, i've proceed with buying the android development platform.


After a long brainstorming session on what should i buy , I've decided to buy a laptop as android smart phone is not really amazed me. I'm done with My nexus one. =)

I've ordered lappy from DELL as i do like their customer service support most of the time. I've customized the lappy specification that i wanted by online as we won't be able to buy it outside.
The great news is that my lappy will arrived today. I've just received sms from DELL.


Below is the spec for my laptop ( DELL STUDIO 14)









2 comments:

Mashitah said...

yeay,...tahniah,..tahniah,...tanak lexus ko dah ke? bagi saya bole?:P

Shahmi said...

aha...mana bleh x nak...
i'm done with nexus one = cukup la stakat n1 utk hp aku..malas nk tukar2 dh...hehe