Friday, October 29, 2010

My 4th time~

This is my 4th time trying to apply credit card.
and i wonder why the bank keep rejecting my application. Every minimum requirement already fulfill by my job.
The reason i'm applying the credit card is because i want to use it during emergency time. Maybe you will think my statement is the common statement that being used by those who applying the CC for his/her time. After they got CC , it time to show who the real boss. I mean that how will they spend they money using that plastic card@Credit Card@ CC.


For me , when you have A credit card ,  (hopefully it is just one CC) , please ensure that you're really stick to what ever you have put rules on using the CC. Example , " i won't using credit card unless it is really emergency or you need to book a flight ticket by online. It is depend on you.
There are lots of bad things that you will gain when having CC. For those who loves to shoppin , beware of this plastic card. I can guaranteed that it will seduce yourself on buying things.
Depend on yourselves , if you still thinking on having these plastic cards , and can control your spending , then go on.If not , please say good bye or maybe you can ask your person whom you can trust to keep the cards.
Ok,back to the title.
This is my 4th time applying credit card. 
My 1st attempt is from :
CIMB 
My 2nd attempt is from :
Citibank
My 3rd attempt is from :
Direct Access from CIMB
and my last attempt is from  :
AEON Jusco CC

Here the sms that i got from the AEON Jusco :

Ok. It seem that my temporary job doesn't meet the min req. Owh , i need to find another job as my contract will be ended by end of this year. Anyone wanna hire me?









 

No comments: