Saturday, October 30, 2010

Celebration Birthday for my lil Sis~

Before i went to Kota Tinggi on saturday@23/10/10 to attend Huda's Wedding , my family went to Melaka to celebrate my lil sis birthday. So , we decided to do it at Melaka becoz of my brother. He works in Flying Academy in Batu Berendam , so that he can join us.

When i went back home on thursday , she asked me for a present. I didn't know what to give to her.Then my mum asked me to buy "Tudung" in Tangkak after i fetch my sister at Matrik Tangkak after friday prayer for her.
Well , supposedly we can celebrate at Ikan Bakar such as Umbai or Duyung.But my sister didn't like that idea. She wanted to eat KFC and i kinda like...urm.... But nevermind. So , we when there around 10++pm in Batu Berendam as my bro,Aimerul wanted to give a treat. We are also invited our grandma and her grandchild which is our cousin.

Let the photos roll in :

 My sis , my mum n my lil sister aka birthday gurl

 My Granma

 My family


 Owh...ada camera....lol

 Malu2 ayam plak.... =b




p/s: i don't have any kind of this....i think I've it twice during 3rd years i guess. One from PRS and one from my friends. anyone who like to celebrate my birthday??

No comments: