Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What my Nexus One can do?

Heee....after discover a lots of application in Android market , this apps caught my full eyes.

I tweak my default Home screen to very nice and stylo home screen.

Let see my default home screen of Nexus One ( Android OS)

(Default Homescreen has 5 window , only 4 are filled with icon)


(Home Screen)
** Happy besday in advance Mas





(Swipe from left to right)


(Swipe from right to left from main Home Screen)


(Screen for me to call people. Short cut call)


(Just touch to call)
( Change to Slidescreen view)


( I love so much this Home Screen)
(Swipe to upside - touch the top right icon to change between FB,Twitter,blog reader)
(list of application -swipe upside or downside)


Other than that , the N1 has live wallpaper. For example , water live wallpaper as below.




When you touch the surface , you can see the water moving around. Really nice.


I'm do love technology. =)


p/s : this is a smartphone.If you ask for the battery usage , it will drain fast proportional for the application usage. You trade it battery usage for the technology. I need to charge it after one day usage.