Friday, May 7, 2010

Need a break

Today , everything seem not okay as a lots of thing need to think and do regarding my master.

After finished meeting with SIGTECH SDN BHD ( company that i'm working for hardware part+algorithm) this morning , i went to a shop to topup my maxis.Just give my no to him and pay.I assumed he did topup mine and i went to my bike thinking bout going to Mines for paying my bill as my credit phone already reach limit. I forgot to check whether the topup succesful or not. In my office while i want to sms my friend , then suddently the msg is pending. I wonder why and i looked at my credit balance. RM0.00 . Hell no.I''m wasting RM10 for nothing and if i want to go to the shop , it will take me 15min as the sky is dark , feeling that it is going to rain. I feel not okay and my mood is faded away.

I need to take a break from works.

Tomorrow , i'm going back to Muar. Tata