Thursday, May 20, 2010

No RSS feed to fb - Good

Just now i've already removed my RSS from this blog to the fb.

I don't want to share to fb coz it is tooo public...let people come here to read..not via fb.
Hopefully it is working as in fb , my boss can view all my content. Although there are no harm article that can make people annoyed with me , but it is just me that don't like to share through fb. Not so secret wei...

Let see whether this article published in my fb or not.
Hopefully not as i've figured out quite a long time to remove my note...





5 comments:

eleynashikin said...

aaaa... aaaaa... terasa gila aku bila baca entry ni. huhuhuhu

cam blog aku pon, aku x publish, x link pon kat fb.. x privacy. yg tau ni yg terdekat yg rapat2 aje.

Shahmi said...

why i can't see the comment?what happen to blogspot? urm..urm

Shahmi said...

ok dah...baru nampak...cik E , trasa apenye....hehe..well fb is too public lor...x best..let the people who know it come.i don't mind other people that i didn't know read this..hehe

eleynashikin said...

your blog is good! a lot of information for a dummy like me. ngeh3x.. should call u a geek, now :)

Shahmi said...

aha..not really la...kenkadang x rajin nk post gadget..when i'm facing a prob..then i'll post to my blog...hehe..easy way ko google je error ape ko dpt kat google..then try la solution yg diberi satu2...