Thursday, December 4, 2008

Asean University Games ( AUG)

Helo everyone.

I'm back.

Recently , i don't have any thought to share with. Maybe i'm too bored with current life coz 1st week of da class, nothing much to learn. But i'm too excited doing my Final Year Project ( FYP). I already install software for my FYP n need to learn how to use it.

By the way , this week is the opening of AUG and lots of my friends will be involve with the event as volunteer. UNITEN will be handling on accomodation part which our volunteer will be going in and out hotels in klang area if i'm not mistaken. Those who are duty at 5 starz hotel will be a great experience.

I wish that i can join my friends for the AUG volunteer but my FYP is more important than that. So , i dropped out my application to be AUG volunteer. Have a good day my friends who involve in AUG.

Mas, Mai and Weipin , do take care during the event. Poor weipin coz serve for Malaysian's athlete . She want to be with other than Malaysian's athlete but it not happen such a way.
Anyway , enjoys ur day over there ok. Don't forget me okay. (manatau dah tgk guys yg kacak2...kwn kamu kat sini dilupakan...hahaha).

All da best to all volunteer.....wink..wink....

No comments: