Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged By Fuad

Hahahaha

it was too long since fuad tagged me....wawawa

Now , it's time for me fulfill the tag.

My 1st HP

My father bought this hp for me...I've spend my money for my 1st no which was cost about rm157. That no is maxis and i'm still using it till now. WHy so expensive?? Coz at that time , prepaid is not commonly use. I love my no till now although sumtime maxis is suck in services n i won't change it till the end. I use my maxis since form 4 until now...weeeee


My 2nd HP

This hp , my father gave it to me coz he wanna use other phone which is Treo 650. This 3100 , is a wonderful hp and until now , it is still serve to me. My 3100 is in a good condition and i wont throw it. "Susah senang hidup bersama" Xb



My 3rd HP (borrow for a while from Boss)




It was my first time i'm using PDA. At first , it is quite hard coz there is no keypad to write ur msg. Need to use stylus to send msg. I'm fed up with PDA coz too tired to reply many message. Since my hp prob, i just ignore that tired n i'm seldom message.haha


My 4th HP ( currently)
I bought this before chinese new year this year. I think i bought it on Januari 09 . I want to use slide HP coz i think it is cool. BUt the problem is also cool...uhuk..uhuk. Just need to take care my hp and hope it will last until 5 year from now. I guess. I love it coz i can store many message. But , the slider at the center is suck. That slider is fragile and mine already crack. Isk..isk...But i love till hp anyway...


p/s: Fuad...already done ur tagged

No comments: