Monday, December 15, 2008

Selamat Pengantin Baru

Last week, i went back to Muar. The journey was so tired but it is wonderful. Imagine that i went back to Muar on Saturday n the following day which was sunday , i need to go back to UNITEN.

The reason i went back to my hometown coz my friends will be married on that sunday.Urm , actually not my friend but she is. Coz she's older than me. Maybe about 5 or 6 years i guees so. By the way , she used to work with my father.

Last friday evening , she called me to invite to her wedding. So , as the conclusion , i decided to go back to Muar.Alhamdulillah , she found her soul mate.

"Semoga Berkekalan la hendaknya kebahagiaan yang dibina ye kak Liana dan hubby...yezza.."

I managed to snap a pic before she buzy with her stuff what so called "Makan Beradab n ape2 lagi"


After i managed to snap a pic with kak liana, her hubby came out from the room. He's face looked so weird when he see me. Bro , i wont take ur wife....believe me...

After the wedding, i drove back to muar to take my bus.

Otw to Muar , i met with ammar...Hehe....such an adorable kids but he didn't notice me...
Nevermind....coz i'm happy.

Wink..wink...

2 comments:

Nurain Kamal said...

turn abg bila plak? ;-)

Shahmi said...

wait n see je la....bile dpt kad..hehe