Thursday, December 25, 2008

It is December

Gosh...it is already December and just a few day, we will moving on to year 2009.

Since i'm a final sem student , i dont bother much about update my blog coz i have plenty of free time i guess and sumtime it is soo boring as the classes is just 3 or 2 class per day except friday , yet i'm super lazy to update.

Just a summarize what happen currently :

-Last week , i attended Zura n Nazri's engagement event and i was their photographer together with Mohd Nizam aka Boss.

-This week , my parent came to KL coz need to send things to my bro at his new rented apartment. I was also there spending time together. Currently , my bro is having his super nice holiday in Sarawak with his friends. I wonder what he will buy a souvenir for me as i dunno what are really interesting part over there.

-Today , i just spending time in my room although it is public holiday , doing reading some material+looking up my friends pc n lappy.Sigh...when will i get my idea to start designing programming code for my final year project. Microcode n C programming really make my life bored coz dunno how to start.

OKay , enough for today. I wonder when will i update my blog..?????
ZzzzZZz

0.O

No comments: