Monday, June 28, 2010

Message that i waited for so long~

Today is monday and back to business as always.

Then my N1 giving me notification , a message just came into my inbox

And i assumed it was from my colleague asking for breakfast

Guess what when i'm opened the message

I'm amazed it came from my lovely sis which i haven't heard any news from her for quite along time.

A couple of month?

A year?

I'm totally forgot the duration.

I assumed 6 month++

I got her number but....

I dunno why i'm not really want to call / sms her

No reason at all.

Huhu..


But she always remember me. 

And so do I.

Ego?huhu...
No comment

Thank My lovely Sister Masdiana@ Kak Dian

for messaging me~
Hope to hear news from her.

And...

Hope she won't forget to send her wedding invitation card
Or does she married already?

......

( DOES UR PHONE CAN PRINT SCREEN??)

I think it is okay to print screen the message to public. Hope she dont mind.

Once in a blue moon~ =b

p/s : my android messaging GUI is really nice rite. The pictures of smilies is showed by an android...hehe..alien..alien. I'm using 3rd party app called Handcent SMS for it GUI. Stock android is simple.

Go Android...

 

Credit pics to : http://www.alanfeekery.com and http://gadgetophilia.com/

4 comments:

Hazwani said...

kirim salam kat kak dian ok shami :)

banat

Shahmi said...

insya Allah banat

p/s: wow banat mengikuti blog aku...kagum2...haha

++ aD[d] ++ said...

cmne ko buat print screen tu??hbt oww~

Shahmi said...

aaaa..memang boleh print screen guna software android..x pun ada je app android yg ko boleh printscreen ape yg ada kat screen ko..

hehe

tu la kehebatan android...wawawa..

p/s: open source mesti boleh wat nye semua..pasni aku wat app utk remote kete ko plak... =b