Friday, June 11, 2010

It is friday


Ok guys,just arrived at muar's bustand a few minute ago.quite hot over here (sound that i'm live at cold place =b)

I need to go for Friday's prayer but it already late to walk to Sultan Abu Bakar's Mosque. I just wait for the bus to go to pagoh jaya as my father not around.while i'm walking to the bustop ,i wondered why the muslim guy still here, i mean that they supposed to be at mosque. Neglect me as i'm 'musafir'.They still doing their things such as trying to get customer for express bus,ready putu mayam(kind of food that has gula melaka and coconut) for business,loitering without any kind of important business.it showed that although they are muslim,but didn't care their responsible toward Allah. Haiz,how Islam will survived for a great challenge?

Last words, let we think about it.they should shame to non muslim people.huhu.

I'm also shamed of myself coz couldn't go friday prayer......zzzzz

Via android


1 comment:

Shafa Mufid said...

USTAZ!!! tgk shahmi. dier xsolat jumaat. ustaz babap dier...


ho3.

sila2 cuti... kah2.