Tuesday, September 16, 2008

::No Connection=??::

At last....due to no connectivity at my block about 2 days...finally the internet came back... (it was my help to switch on the "SwitcH INternet" at my block)

Still i'm too lazy to update blog.
I'm trying to reorganize my life back to normal(i guess so).

This week , i haven't skip any classes.I hope i will be as good as a good student.
I'm wasting too much mark on thermo....hais....

Need to study hard n smart coz next week,there will be test of Thermo...need to score...


Back to topic ,

no internet=hard to do assignment
no internet=confirm i will play alot counter strike
no internet=my FYP will no progress at all
no internet=I'm become a hardworking student (good to me at all)
no internet=No YM=it is an extraordinary of Me ( i'm always online no matter what)
no internet=away from PC


But the very important thing is

No LAN connectivity=it's suck

p/s: UNITEN is having election for new MPP 0809.Please vote the candidates that are really capable

Ganbatte to all candidate...like weipin n mas....I'm prefer to support all candidates...all da best k...

2 comments:

Mas Ai said...

lekali jadi cam aku,...
takde tenet,..wat homework,...
:)

Anonymous said...

baek....nnt aku rajin2.....
hehe