Sunday, November 17, 2013

Passion writer's Dream


To become a passion writer is a dream for everybody including me. Whether you write it online or offline, sharing with people or share yourself is already become a writer.

For me to be able writing many posts in this blog appeared during my study time. At that time, I was trying to polish my writing skill by blogging. Hence, a lots of topic I can come up. But when career already took over you, the passion is gone or should I say I forgot about it.

To restore back the passion, you need to allocated consistent hour which pretty hard actually. But when you manage to do that, you feel like a success person.

I'll come back again with fresh look of this blogs.

Before I check out from this blog, I would like to share information regarding latest Nexus 5 device and rumor of Google Smartwatch via http://gemnexusreview.com/  .

Enjoy your reading and have a nice weekend.

~ Shahmi ~


3 comments:

++ aD[d] ++ said...

ade jugak update ntk thun ni...
aku pun lama dh tak menaip...

Shahmi said...

ahaha..satu tahun sekali..x de masa nk tulis..tp suka nk tulis..urm....

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)