Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Updating my blog

It has been almost 2 years since I abandoned this page.

It is not my fault to be a lazy person writing something about myself. Too many things that I've encountered and Alhamdulillah, I'm still in one piece able to breath on Allah world. 

Well, this blog is my 2nd blog that I created since I online in virtual world.

My first blog is http://bitsbybits.blogspot.com/ and it still online till now. At first, I want to dedicated that blog for daily life memory that we can share. Still, I just let it be floating like that.

Hopefully, my passion to write back will come.

Moreover, I would like to try a new business.

Therefore, those who seek for Wedding Card / Kad Kahwin can view at LoveyDovey. Feel free to drop by and if you like it, you can order from us.

Stay tune in my next post.

Regards,
-Shahmi-

No comments: