Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat 10.10




O hai!! . My name is Maverick. I'm a meerkat. Nice to meet you ^.^




This is my family. We love to have sight seeing. =)


As you noticed above post , i was chosen to be Ubuntu next release which is Ubuntu 10.10.


I'm very proud of it.


For your information , here i'm. Inside this blogger's lappy.


He think that i'm soooo cute , and he don't want to go back to his Win7.
Unless there is an urge to use window.



 This are the cause why he don't want to boot up his original win7.


and also this . I guess you couldn't see the icon is dancing. It is like a Mac OS.


I can do like this , view simultaneous window without having any problem and the important things , no need high requirement for hardware.First window from upside left are , Movie Player , followed by Virtualbox running WinXP at the right, then Virtualbox program. At bottom left side , there are gwibber@twitter client and next to itself is Google Chrome showing Honda Insight.


Other than that , the user can switch Main window if your current window are full with programs. 


You can emulate any OS in ubuntu using virtualbox. The author don't want to boot up to his win7, instead he installed and running a window on Ubuntu platform. He's tired of waiting the window to load and shutdown. Ubuntu takes less than 8 second to boot up and 3 second to shut down. Impressive right.


Lastly , a google Chrome. You can downloads this from google. Support to all platform.


Don't hesitate to try me by clicking the link , Ubuntu Meerkat Maverick 10.10. It is free and i'm sure you will like me. There is no need to have a great hardware to install me on your system. I can be installed to most all of the system. 

One more things,try me using live CD or Live USB. You don't need to install me on your system. I can run via CD or USB anywhere at anyplace.


Muahhhh~

No comments: