Sunday, November 14, 2010

Glance in GoMobile 2010 @ KL Convention Centre


Wandering around and around,nothing seem interested




Woo...bb....blackberry.... still not caught my intention for coming this Gomobile expo


Internal monolog from that guy with Android tshirt logo ( wow dude..my pics is in ur super duper lovely android Nexus ONe. This is an honour to me.... ngeee )


Ouuuuu..that's samsung booth. I think i can find that things.....


Hey..check this out..... it is a tablet... it is seems cool


I want to try it also....please..pleaseee...


Erk...this is not what i want to see. This is a CSL tablet...Quite nice actually.


This is what i want to see and feel it. Samsung Galaxy Tab . Voila~

Please samsung please give me free...( hope to win @samsungMobileUs contest fotr #wingalaxytab in twitter)

No comments: