Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm going back home

Yosh... I'm going back home.

The whether currently is raining.

At first,i didn't decided whether to go back to my hometown. But suddenly I feel that I should go back.

Because of..
Just because of facebook.

Haha. All of you must wondering why on earth fb is influent me.


It's just that my lil brother is asking me when I'll going back home.

Then I suddenly feel that I need to go back. Luckily naufal is still in KL coz he is working. ( I'm don't like to take bus)

See you all later.

I just told my father that I'll going back. Hope my mom know.

To those who haven't see your parent for a long time, let take a chance to meet them while they're still life. We don't know when our last time that we can meet them. Use the opportunity while we can.

Sarangmida~



Posted via Android®

1 comment:

Marcus heng said...

So touching!haha!kirim salam kat ayah ko!