Monday, April 19, 2010

To do List~


Since i've already unlocked my block , let see , what should i write.I proceed with my todo list :


1.Determine queue  ( DONE)
2Determine how to Generate REPORT msg ( DONE)
3Determine how to generate GATE msg ( DONE)
4.Write up thesis ( PENDING)
5.Finish my master (On the Way )
6.Meeting ITEX ( Wednesday)
7.Prepare for Proposal Defend ( Not started yet)
8.Balik kampung ( don't know when?)

1-3 : My master's task that need to finish. Yeay , already finished , therefore wait for Mr. Shahrol and Pn Emi for next process which is setup the firmware , implement my coding and testing.If everything okay , then i can write up my thesis to finish my master.  

6 : ITEX will be our next destination to present our research to the industrial company. Hence , we can further the research n maybe can sell the product.Hope so.
8 : I must go back home , but i don't to take a bus. Why? Because i'm lazy to take bus. I prefer to 'tumpang org' till the destination. Anybody? I think i want to go back next week as first May , i'll be a driver of my friend to Telok Intan attending wedding ceremony. Afiq maybe go back  to Johor  on first may. Haiz...

That's all. Need to think an idea of writing something.Adios babe~ 




No comments: