Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Road Not taken~


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Taken from : http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15717

I learn this poem when i was in form 5 during literature time~ sumtime bored n sumtime sleepy. This memory recall back when i looked at the picx above... =b

p/s : credit to noxious.babycake for the picx =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apsal lak tetibe ingat kat poem sekolah menengah.. hak2

Shahmi said...

haha..saje je..mengimbas kenangan lama..hehe

solehah said...

ey 1 of me fav poems way back in high school. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa skolahhhhhhh!