Friday, February 20, 2009

542.4 Km In One Day


It was our history coz we went to south and came back to Bangi within 6 hours ++ if i'm not mistaken.

The Journey is about 542.4 Km within half day.
Quite tired , but for the sake of my friends, it doesn't matter to help him.

May he get well soon.

Thankz to Boss kecik@Khai@Khairil for let me try Satria Neo for the first time.
It was not bad as i heard from the people.Really nice to drive , the sits is quite comfortable but the cushion at my back is not so good.Handling is quite superb in the high speed. I love it. Well , it is satria neo by the way, made for speed purpose.The petrol usage is average as i asked people around. Wanna get it one day maybe..hahaha

We've done a crazy job , thankz to boss, me as the moral supporter n are chong as the background sleep music.

p/s: Lol...it look like Fifth Top Gear comment...
p/s2: I pray that no "surat chenta" from JPJ.. =b



No comments: